About: Adam Cureton
I am an Assistant Professor of Philosophy at the University of Tennessee and the President of the Society for Philosophy and Disability. I am visually impaired; I was a Rhodes Scholar; and I am currently co-editing the Oxford Handbook of Philosophy and Disability.
Posts by Adam Cureton:
- Conference – Disability in Latin Medieval Philosophy and Theology (January 18, 2018 - Panels and Conferences)
- Job: Assistant Professor at Florida International University (AOS Kant or Ethics) (October 25, 2017 - Uncategorized)
- Job Posting – UC Santa Barbara – Assistant Professor (AOS – Ethics, construed broadly) (September 28, 2017 - Job postings)
- Call for Abstracts – Beyond Disadvantage: Disability, Law and Bioethics (August 7, 2017 - Calls for papers/abstracts)
- Eastern APA Presidential Address- Professor Eva Kittay (January 6, 2017 - Events)