About: Adam Cureton
I am an Assistant Professor of Philosophy at the University of Tennessee and the President of the Society for Philosophy and Disability. I am visually impaired; I was a Rhodes Scholar; and I am currently co-editing the Oxford Handbook of Philosophy and Disability.
Posts by Adam Cureton:
- Job: Assistant Professor in Philosophy, University of Maine (December 17, 2021 - Job postings)
- Job: Assistant Professor of Philosophy Position at SUNY Oswego (December 14, 2021 - Job postings)
- Job: Assistant Professor – University of Georgia – AOS: Ethics and/or Social and Political Philosophy, AOC: Data Ethics (November 20, 2021 - Job postings)
- Job: Department Chair, Philosophy and Religion, Appalachian State University (November 20, 2021 - Job postings)
- SPD Partners with The Journal of Philosophy of Disability (May 24, 2020 - Uncategorized)